Typical drying time is 1 hour at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Cooler temperatures or higher relative humidity can extend the drying time. Treated surfaces will be ready for pedestrian within 8 hours and vehicle traffic within 24 hours. Water repellency will continue to develop within 7 days of application.
Clean equipment, tools and surfaces with hot soapy water. Unused or old material may be disposed of in a waste disposal site in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing, do not take internally. Use appropriate safety equipment during application and handling. Please refer to the safety data sheet (SDS) for additional precautionary instructions before use.
- Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
- Spills should not be allowed to sit for extended periods of time, clean all spills in a timely manner. Strong organic solvent will damage the sealer.
- Do not allow material to freeze.
- Do not apply to cured concrete. Use only on new, freshly placed concrete, application to cured concrete will darken surface.
- Not compatible with resilient floor covering adhesives and is not intended for use on surfaces to receive concrete overlays or toppings.
- Do not apply to joints scheduled to receive elastomeric caulk.
- Make sure the most current versions of product data sheets and safety data sheets are being used.
1 coat: Up to 300 square feet per gallon. Variations in texture and porosity of substrate will affect the coverage and performance of the product.