A sealer is required after staining to ensure long lasting protection and/or enhanced color of the final project. Allow the stain to cure for at least 24 hours before sealing.
Typical drying time is 4-6 hours at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Cooler temperatures or higher relative humidity can extend the drying time. Treated surfaces will be ready for pedestrian and vehicle
traffic within 24 hours.
Clean equipment and tools with soap and water. Unused or old material may be disposed of in a waste disposal site in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing, do not take internally. Use appropriate safety equipment during application and handling. Please refer to the safety data sheet (SDS) for additional precautionary instructions before use.
• Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
• Make sure the most current versions of technical data sheets and safety data sheets are being used.
• When using more than one color, apply lighter colors first.
• Colors can be mixed before application, or they can be applied on top of one another to achieve a more distinct color.
• Spraying to the point of puddling or saturation , followed by swirling or blotting may produce decorative, distinctive veining upon drying.
1 coat: Up to 300 square feet per gallon. 2 coats: Up to 200 square feet per gallon. Variations in texture and porosity of substrate will affect the coverage and performance of the product.
Color variations will occur from slab to slab and testing is recommended before the final application.